Fire Safety Training
• Fire Safety training is a legal requirement for all staff under the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005.
• This Basic Fire Safety Awareness Training course takes approximately 3 hours and is ideal for new staff, existing personnel who have never received formal training, or staff requiring refresher training.
• Here at SASS all our courses are offered in-house and venues around the country. This course will consist of a variety of lectures, practical demonstrations and student on hand training and learning.
• To give the learner a basic understanding of fire safety in the workplace and what actions to take in the event of discovering a fire or upon hearing the fire alarm and how to select and use a fire extinguisher.
• Fire safety legislation
• Employee’s responsibilities
• Principles of fire safety
• Hazard spotting and day-to-day fire safety awareness
• Actions in the event of a fire
• Practical Session: Fire Extinguisher Discharge Training **Optional
Cost per individual €50
Group/course rate (12 participants): €500