email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
DUBLIN: SASS, First Active House, Finglas Village, Dublin 11, D11 V651
KILDARE: Upper Floor, Unit 5, Athy Business Campus, Block C, Kilkenny Rd, Bleach, Athy, Co. Kildare, R14 YR80
This 1 day course aims to give the learner the confidence to deal with first aid emergencies. This course includes the following subjects.
• Activation of emergency services.
• Heart attack.
• Musculoskeletal injuries.
• Burns & Scalds.
• Recovery position to name but a few.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to:
• Deal with life-threatening or potentially life-threatening conditions until the arrival of emergency medical services.
• Provide an adequate response for conditions not thought to be life-threatening but are necessary to prevent further harm before the emergency medical services arrive.
• Provide first-aid in a wide range of environments including the workplace, home and recreational settings.
• Display the requisite personal skills including composure, competence and self-confidence while understanding their limitations.
The course is facilitated by an instructor who will lead this course in a practical manner to guide you through the course. This course can be ran onsite or in our training centre.
All members of the public or employees of all industries.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be issued with a certificate from CHST. This certificate will be valid for 2 years.
We will notify you by email when you are due re-certification.
Cost per individual: 1 day course, €165.
Group/course rate (8 participants): Group rates available upon request.