First Aid For Schools
This 2 to 3 hour First Aid Course for schools is for Teachers and Classroom Assistants including other staff and personnel employed by the school to prepare them to deal with an emergency situation, before the arrival of medical aid.
• Scene Safety and Scene Management
• Calling the Emergency Services
• Recovery position
• Medical Emergencies
• Allergic reactions / anaphylactic shock
• CPR and AED use
• Head injuries / concussion / compression
• Fractures, sprains and strains
• Wounds and Bleeding
• Burns and Scalds
• 2-3 hour First Aid (Half Day)
• First Aid For Staff (One Day course)
• Paediatric First Aid
• First Aid for PLC and TY students
The First Aid Courses For Schools are tailored to meet the specific needs of the school and all paricipants involved.
Participants are issued with a Schools Aid Course Certificate.
All instructors are fully accredited (PHECC) Pre Hospital Emergency Care Council Approved and fully licenced.
Cost per individual €95.
Group/course rate (Max 20 participants): Group rates available upon request.