Mental Health First Aid at Work
This Mental Health First Aid at work course will equip learners with knowledge and skills to identify a range of mental health illnesses. The course enables learners to recognise common signs and symptoms of a developing mental health crisis in addition to the development of a mental health illness.
The Mental Health First Aid at work course is aimed at all staff including staff who have additional responsibilities for health and safety, HR, well-being champions and first responders.
Mental Health First Aid at work Learning Outcomes:
On completion of this course you will be able to:
• Explain Mental Health
• Explain why people develop mental health conditions
• Provide advice and practical support for a person presenting with a mental health condition
• Recognise the signs and symptoms associated with anxiety and depression
• Recognise and manage stress
• Develop empathic listening skills & Challenge stigma
• Recognise and identify range mental health conditions
• Develop a first aid action plan with useful resources
• Implement a positive mental health culture in the workplace
Learners who complete the Mental Health First Aid at work will receive a certificate from Security and Safety Solutions.
Cost per individual TBC.
Group/course rate (20 participants): Group rates available upon request.
Max participants: 20
Click To Book Now